Knoxville's World's Fair Park Fountains

Knoxville's World's Fair Park Fountains

Friday, April 8, 2011

HUNTERS CROSSING IN POWELL





A recent visit to Hunters Crossing planned unit development brought some surprises. Located off Clinton Highway and not far from I-75, Hunters Crossing is a complex of mostly attached homes but some detached and tax records tell me about 130 units.

The streets and cul de sacs are well kept and the buildings themselves are very distinct. Built in the mid eighties, Hunters Crossing design is unusual because of the all brick exterior, hip roofs with overhangs and impressive brick chimneys.

Most of the homes average around 1400 sq ft and most have 2 car garages. They have been solid performers in the market and average around $160-170k presently.

I think you'll be impressed, I know I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment